Limited in size to 200 attendees, the AAHKS Spring Meeting features small, case-based breakout sessions where hip and knee surgeons discuss cases and best practices. The meeting takes place May 4-5, 2018 at the InterContinental Hotel in Miami.
- Analyze total hip and knee arthroplasty cases
- Investigate the patterns contributing to effective total hip and knee arthroplasty and revision
- Determine the strategies contributing to optimal perioperative and post-operative care, including complication management
- Consider effective practice management tips and related healthcare policy
- Report the highlights of the 2017 Annual Meeting
The American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS) designates this live activity for a maximum of 15.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AAHKS members can register at a reduced rate and reserve hotel rooms now. Full details.