Discuss. Learn. Practice.
Unique to the AAHKS Spring Meeting are the breakouts with faculty in small-group case discussions. No where else will you experience the didactic one-on-one interaction with leaders in the field of hip and knee arthroplasty. Bounce off some new ideas, comment on your peer’s insight, and go home with practical information to immediately employ in your practice.
About the Spring Meeting
- Analyze total hip and knee arthroplasty cases
- Investigate the patterns contributing to effective total hip and knee primary arthroplasty and revision
- Determine the strategies contributing to optimal perioperative and post-operative care, including complication management
- Consider effective practice management tips and related health care policy
- Report the highlights of the AAHKS Annual Meeting
The American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS) designates this live activity for a maximum of 15.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.