The exhibit hall is located in the Grand Hall and Dallas Ballroom of the Sheraton Dallas Hotel 400 N. Olive Street, Dallas, TX 75210. Phone: 214.922.8000.
Freeman 8801 Ambassador Row, Dallas, TX 75247 Phone: 214.634.1463 Fax: 214.634.2221
- is now open! Place your order, chat live with Freeman, download the entire eKit brochure, and more.
- Freeman Quick Facts – details for ordering, shipping, rental equipment and other services
- Floor Plan with available spaces as of May 16, 2014
Freeman is the General Service Contractor who will provide receiving, handling, and shipping upon request of written authority. All shipments must be directed through Freeman. Additional equipment, labor and storage are available from Freeman. Advance warehouse freight can be sent to Freeman’s warehouse as early as October 9 with no additional storage charges. To receive the discounted rate for additional equipment or services, your order must be placed by November 3. Exhibitor kits providing specific information will be emailed in summer 2014.
All Exhibitors Receive
- Blue back and wing drape
- One 6’ skirted table and two side chairs and
- Waste basket
- Copies of the Final Program
- Pre-registered attendee list
- Listing on AAHKS website
- Listing on AAHKS Mobile App
- 7” x 44” Exhibitor identification sign
- Product/service description listing in the Exhibitor Directory included in attendee registration packets and Mobile App
- One-time use final attendee labels (not included in Table Top packages)
- Premium Island 20’ x 20’ booth space and ten badges: $25,000 – Grand Hall
- Peninsula 20’ x 20’ booth space and 10 badges: $25,000 – Grand Hall
- Peninsula 10′ x 20′ booth space and nine badges : $15,000 – Grand Hall
- 10’ x 30’ booth space and nine badges: $15,000 – Grand Hall
- 10’ x 20’ booth space and six badges: $10,000 – Grand Hall
- 10’ x 10’ booth space and three badges: $5,000 – Grand Hall
- Table Top 10′ x 10′ table top space and two badges: $2,500 – Dallas Hall (reserved for non-profits/small companies)
Exhibitors must have at least one representative available during hours in which the exhibit hall is open. While the scientific sessions are in progress, exhibitors’ time is at their will. All exhibitors are welcome to attend the scientific sessions.