Co-chaired by Past President, Mark I. Froimson, MD, MBA and Immediate Past President, Craig J. Della Valle, MD, the Business of Total Joint Replacement: 2019 and Beyond course features a focused curriculum in practice management. This course is beneficial for physicians, and their business leads, who seek to maximize practice success through pursuit of increased market share and revenue growth. Topics include:
- Team development and utilization to improve access and income
- Diversity and talent development
- Technology adoption and telehealth revenue capture
- Efficiency opportunities
- Private equity and practice mergers
- ASC and ancillary income streams
- Succeeding in next generation payment models.
The course takes place on Friday, November 8, 2019 at the 2019 AAHKS Annual Meeting. Full details, CME info and topics.