AAHKS leaders in the value-based care space discuss their work with CMS and how they address value-based care in their institutions.
- How value-based care came about
- Challenges in arthroplasty practice
- Removal of total hip and total knee arthroplasty from the IPO list
- Taking perioperative physician workload into account
- Work AAHKS has done with CMS and legislators
- How value-based care is evolving
In This Podcast: Richard Iorio, MD, AAHKS First Vice President, Adolph “Chick” J. Yates Jr., MD, AAHKS Representative to OrthoPAC, Maxwell Courtney, MD, AAHKS Health Policy Fellow and Chad A. Krueger, MD, AAHKS Health Policy Fellow