Exclusive Invitation to Exhibit
Building on the high-caliber content of the Annual Meeting and maximizing the effectiveness of a small-group, instructional course lecture format, AAHKS will host its annual Spring Meeting May 12-14, 2022.
The AAHKS Spring Meeting is intended to equip practicing orthopaedic surgeons with state-of-the art information and cutting-edge strategies aimed at enhancing the care of patients with arthritis and degenerative disease. It combines general and break-out sessions and emphasizes case-based learning in a small-group setting.
- Analyze total hip and knee arthroplasty cases.
- Investigate the patterns contributing to effective total hip and knee arthroplasty and revision.
- Determine the strategies contributing to optimal perioperative and post-operative care, including complication management.
- Consider effective practice management tips and related healthcare policy.
- Report the highlights of the 2021 Annual Meeting.
- Meeting attendance capped at 200 plus 50 faculty.
The 2022 AAHKS Spring Meeting will take place at the Westin St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco, CA
AAHKS is offering ten industry partners the exclusive opportunity to take part as Exhibitors at the 2022 AAHKS Spring Meeting. Following are benefits we offer for a $20,000-commitment:
- Exclusive event limited to ten Exhibitors featuring exposure to the nation’s leading experts in hip and knee arthroplasty.
- 8’ wide by 6’ deep exhibit space. Six-foot table and 2 chairs included (if desired) held in the same room as the receptions, breakfasts, lunches and breaks.
- Up to three representative badges
- Pre-registered attendee list
- Time for individual interaction with attendees in the evenings (free from programming)
- A seat in each session
- Attendance at the Thursday evening welcome reception
- Meeting packet insert (due to AAHKS no later than April 1, 2022)
- AAHKS Web Site ad space linked to the meeting page – 300 W x 166 H pixels
- Acknowledgement onsite, the AAHKS website and printed materials
Exhibit Hours: Friday breaks, Friday lunch, Friday evening reception, Saturday breaks, Saturday lunch