Exclusive Invitation to Exhibit
Building on the high-caliber content of the Annual Meeting and maximizing the effectiveness of a small-group, instructional course lecture format, AAHKS will host its annual Spring Meeting May 2-4, 2024.
The AAHKS Spring Meeting is intended to equip practicing orthopaedic surgeons with state-of-the art information and cutting-edge strategies aimed at enhancing the care of patients with arthritis and degenerative disease. Unique to the AAHKS Spring Meeting, exhibit staff are invited to participate, along with attendees, in the faculty-led breakouts in small-group case discussions. Nowhere else will you experience the didactic one-on-one interaction with leaders in the field of hip and knee arthroplasty.
- Analyze total hip and knee arthroplasty cases
- Investigate the patterns contributing to effective total hip and knee arthroplasty and revision
- Determine the strategies contributing to optimal perioperative and post-operative care, including complication management
- Consider effective practice management tips and related healthcare policy
- Report the highlights of the 2023 Annual Meeting
- Host International Symposium
- Meeting attendance capped at 200 plus 50 faculty with surgeons in varied years and types of practice including fellows.
- Faculty for this meeting represents many of the most renown key opinion leaders in the field of arthroplasty providing you with a great networking opportunity to help grow your list of key influencers
The 2024 AAHKS Spring Meeting will take place at the Grand Hyatt Atlanta Hotel in the Buckhead area of Atlanta, GA.
AAHKS is offering ten industry partners the exclusive opportunity to take part as Exhibitors at the 2024 AAHKS Spring Meeting. Following are benefits we offer for a $20,000 commitment:
- Exclusive event limited to ten Exhibitors featuring exposure to a global audience of leading experts in hip and knee arthroplasty, as well as surgeons new to practice and in training
- 8’ wide by 6’ deep exhibit space. A six-foot table and 2 chairs included (if desired) held in the same room as the receptions, breakfasts, lunches and breaks
- Up to three representative badges
- Pre-registered attendee list
- Time for individual interaction with attendees in the evenings (free from programming)
- A seat in each session
- Attendance at the Thursday evening welcome reception
- Meeting packet insert (due to AAHKS no later than April 1, 2024)
- AAHKS website ad banner linked to the meeting page – 300 W x 166 H pixels
- Acknowledgement onsite, on the AAHKS website and in printed material
- Acknowledgement in all meeting related email blasts
Exhibit Hours: Friday breaks, Friday lunch, Friday evening reception, Saturday breaks, Saturday lunch
Reserve Your Spot
Please fill in the online form below to reserve your spot for this year’s meeting. Positions will be assigned later in order based upon years of AAHKS support and annual spending levels.
Jeff Mitchell, Director of Marketing and Corporate Relations
9400 West Higgins Road – Suite 230
Rosemont, IL 60018-4976