The AAHKS Advocacy Committee has selected the 2021-2022 Health Policy Fellows:
- Jenna A. Bernstein, MD, New Haven, CT
- Leonard T. Buller, MD, Fishers, IN
- Charles P. Hannon, MD, MBA, Rochester, MN
- Ugo N. Ihekweazu, MD, Houston, TX
- Beau J. Kildow, MD, Omaha, NE
AAHKS believes in the importance of engaging young, future leaders to assure they remain involved throughout their careers. The Health Policy Fellowship (HPF) provides an opportunity to get involved in the policy-making process and to help members become effective advocates. The goal of this program is to provide the fellows with the requisite exposure, training and skills to advocate the health policy efforts of AAHKS. The application process for 2022 will be announced in August. Learn more about past fellows and details of the program.