AAHKS is committed to increasing the presence of international societies, their scientific research, and their members at our Annual Meeting to ensure we bring international perspectives and expertise to our members.
We look forward to Guest Societies joining our Annual Meeting program each year to expand the reach of arthroplasty research and international exchange to benefit all organizations involved. AAHKS invites fellows from each Guest Society for a two to three-week traveling fellowship to two institutions – bookending the AAHKS Annual Meeting.
Guest Society Roster
Israel Hip and Knee Society
Guest Scholar Reports
British Hip Society by by Timothy G. Petheram, MB ChB,
MSc, FRCS (Tr & Orth)
Australian Arthroplasty Society by Catherine McDougall, BPHTY, MBBS, FRACS (ORTHO)
Argentinian Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons by Pablo A. Slullitel, MD
Benefits of the Guest Society Program
- Waiving of registration fees for three member leaders from your Society and free international membership for the reminder of the calendar year
- AAHKS member registration rates for additional attendees, along with free international membership to qualified members for the remainder of the calendar year
- Space to place up to five posters, peer reviewed by your Society, that would showcase your annual meeting highlights in our poster session. Poster abstracts will be submitted to AAHKS by June 1 and reviewed for content by the AAHKS Program Committee.
- Listing as a co-host of our international reception during the Annual Meeting
- Inviting the Guest Society president to the plenary session podium to receive a plaque honoring this event
- Publicity of your organization’s participation and Guest Society status with a banner and slides at the Annual Meeting and on our website
- If requested, we can provide a 3’ x 6’ table for your organization, so you may promote your meeting/society to our attendees
- A free copy of the Journal of Arthroplasty for all Guest Society member attendees
- The opportunity to have members of your organization, provided they meet our requirements, apply for a two-week traveling fellowship to two US institutions, bookending the AAHKS Annual Meeting, with a financial grant provided by AAHKS.
If your society is interested in partnering with AAHKS as a Guest Society, please complete the Statement of Interest Form below.