Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | -
American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons President C. Lowry Barnes, MD, AAHKS Patient Education Chair Brett R. Levine, MD and Vice-Chair Benjamin M. Stronach, MD have a candid discussion about the reduction in their practices and how they’re managing patient care during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Taking on new roles in a crisis
- Why elective surgeries stopped
- Urgent and emergent cases continue
- Non-narcotic conservative pain management
- Handling ambulatory clinics
- The (easy) transition to telemedicine
- Personal protection at work
- Long-term changes to health care, education and administration
- Leading by example
- Thoughts on restarting practices
In This Podcast
C. Lowry Barnes, MD is the President of AAHKS
Brett R. Levine, MD is the Chair of the AAHKS Patient and Public Relations Committee.
Benjamin M. Stronach, MD is the Vice-Chair of the AAHKS Patient and Public Relations Committee.