Adult Reconstruction Fellowship Match
2023 Match for 2024 Fellowship Training
June 1, 2022 – July 31, 2022: Programs that participated in the April 2022 Match must renew their Match participation by logging in to the SF Match website to update their program information.
July 31, 2022: Deadline to disclose interview dates, submit Exhibit A, and submit payment to the AAHKS Office.
1. Email Natalie Loper with your confirmed interview date: NLoper@AAHKS.org.
2. Complete the Electronic Exhibit A form for renewing programs.
3. Submit $500.00 Match Fee to AAHKS
-- Program coordinator will receive login information to pay online.
-- Optional Payment Method: Mail a check payable to AAHKS Fellowship Match: 9400 West Higgins Road – Suite 230, Rosemont, IL 60018-4976.
August 1, 2022: Applicant registration begins for the Adult Reconstruction Fellowship Match.
October 2022 thru March 2023: Interview Season: The Match Committee recommends scheduling interviews no earlier than October and no later than March of any given Match cycle.
April 11, 2023: Rank lists are due from programs and applicants to the SF Match by 12:00 p.m. (Pacific Time).
April 18, 2023: Match Day: Match results will be released at 9:00 a.m. (Pacific Time) to programs, applicants and US medical schools through the SF Match system. Login is required to view results.
April 19, 2023: Vacancies Posted: Any vacancies which remain after the Match will be announced on the Immediate Vacancies page, unless otherwise requested by programs. The vacancies page is updated as often as new information becomes available to SF Match.
June 2024: Residents complete their PGY5.
July/August 2024: Fellowship training begins.
Code of Conduct for Fellowship Programs
Regarding Application Process:
- Advise all applicants of receipt of their completed application by email, phone or mail.
- Extend interview invitations, rejections or wait list status to applicants within 30 days of the application close date.
Regarding Interview Process:
- Provide a fair interview process for all applicants in attendance. The interview process should include an overview of the program and the opportunity to meet the faculty involved with the fellowship program and any current fellow(s).
- Provide contact information for current and former fellows, if requested by the applicant.
- Do not, prior to the match, guarantee that an applicant will match at that program.
- Never demand, imply, or mandate a pre-interview or post-interview visit by an applicant as a necessary component in the fellowship selection and/or evaluation process.
After the Interview:
- Do not contact applicants after the interview. Thank you notes and emails are discouraged.
- Do not communicate with an applicant by mail, email or phone to inquire about or influence how the applicant will rank the program.
- Do not communicate with faculty or others at the applicant’s current program regarding the applicant’s rank, or to provide feedback regarding the applicant’s status at the fellowship program after the interview.