Don’t forget—register for AAHKS’ upcoming Webinar, What’s New with Periprosthetic Femur Fractures? Technical Tips for Success in 2021, taking place next Tuesday, May 25, at 7:00 p.m. Central. Hear the latest information on diagnosing and treating periprosthetic femur fractures around the hip and knee from renowned experts in the field.
- Introduction – Matthew P. Abdel, MD, Mayo Clinic, Moderator
- Intraoperative Calcar and/or Trochanter Fractures: Now What? – Michael P. Bolognesi, MD, Duke University
- Vancouver Classification: What Is It and How Does It Guide Treatment? – Jay R. Lieberman, MD, University of Southern California
- Revision THA for Vancouver B2 and B3: The Role of Modular Fluted Tapered Stems – Matthew P. Abdel, MD, Mayo Clinic, Moderator
- Revision TKA for Supracondylar Femur Fractures: Tips for Success – Bryan D. Springer, MD, OrthoCarolina
- Panel Case Discussion with Questions and Answers
The American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS) designates this live internet activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Register on the AAHKS LEARN Platform.